Actalent Quality Engineer in San Luis Obispo, California
• Drives the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating products to established standards and customer specifications.
• Generates Complete analyses and audits on processes in order to drive continuous improvements in safety, quality, change management, efficiency, and strategic customer initiatives.
• Be a data-driven, hands-on engineer that can also guide others in best practices that enhances our data-driven, risk-based thinking culture.
• Supports and maintains failure analysis process; Quality Notification (QN) Management. Drives Problem Solving Teams in the failure analysis, root cause investigation, and corrective and preventative action activities for defect resolution.
• Advocates for the customer and takes ownership to understand customer expectations and make sure they are met; Ensures closure of robust corrective actions that reduce waste and improves production efficiency and quality within timing goals.
• Focuses on key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product / system quality.
• Using quality planning tools to support new product development process; Participates in “Release to Manufacturing” efforts; Analyzes the results of, validation and qualification (V&Q) protocols for products, processes, and equipment.
• Routinely works on complex quality projects where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors.
• Drives quality activities that span from raw materials through to the end customer. This includes validation and qualification of changes and new products or materials, customer complaint resolution, and continual improvements of our products and processes.
• Demonstrates willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
• Be ready to learn. We are committed to continual learning. This position includes the opportunity to complete comprehensive statistical toolset training and offers a range of career development opportunities that allow for international leadership exposure and influence up to the executive level.
root cause analysis, iso 9001, quality engineering
Top Skills Details:
root cause analysis, iso 9001,quality engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
iMust Have: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related technical field or Relevant work experience (Electrical/Mechanical or Mfg industry preferred).
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs