Adecco Group YOSS - Customer Success Manager - San Francisco, CA in San Francisco, California
YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers. Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, 72h payment turnover and much more.
The Customer Success Manager develops customer relationship with our enterprise and SME customers promoting retention and loyalty. Works closely with customers to ensure adoption of the platform, satisfaction regarding services provided and working results received, and captures ideas for improvement. Works closely with the sales teams during the onboarding of new customers and supports them on-site if needed.
• Manage and nurture the relationship with our clients and the respective buyers
• Understand clients’ needs and ensure swift and value-adding responses
• Drive initiatives to ensure client success and happiness overall
• Manage sales support activities such as client administration to ensure that orders are processed, dispatched, and invoiced on time
• Provide technical and product support to the client
• Establish customer support practices and share them with team members
• Manage accounts of respective clients
• Frequently check client satisfaction and capture client feedback
• Share customer insights with the leadership and Product teams
• Understand the product and services inside and out
• 6+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management
• Proven track record of customer success initiatives
• Knowledgeable of customer service practices
• Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify opportunities to realize wins over the short- and long-term
• Experience with SaaS products/solutions, HR products and services
• Experience in a multinational company, preferably in the staffing industry
• Demonstrated success in participating in high-performance teams
• English business proficiency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
External Company URL: www.adeccogroupna.com
Street: 600 California St