Robert Half International Receptionist in San Francisco, California
We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator.
• Front Desk Coordinator in busy office
• Answer incoming telephone calls
• Maintain and monitor all conference rooms and scheduling of conference room calendars
• The Front Desk Coordinator will greet all guests and make sure they are escorted to appropriate meeting areas (offer them a beverage)
• Maintains security by following procedures; issuing visitor badges and monitoring daily logbook
• Monitor operations work order system to ensure tickets are routed to the correct group, acknowledged and closed out
• Maintains safe and clean reception area
• Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail/publications
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, courier, etc.)
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and kitchen supplies
• Schedule loading dock for specific pick-ups and/or deliveries
Requirements for the Front Desk Coordinator include:
• College preferred
• Two years’ experience maintaining a busy reception desk
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and willing to assist other departments on projects
• Reliable and punctual
• Attention to detail
• Able to juggle multiple things at one time (Strong Multi-Tasking Skills)
• Customer-Service Skills: You are the first impression of the company. A successful receptionist will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company.
we are looking to fill this position IMMEDIATELY: Send resumes to Natasha.Sanoy@Roberthalf.com today for the Front Desk Coordinator position.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00419-9502253063
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs