Robert Half International Receptionist in San Francisco, California
We currently have an opening for an articulate, skilled Receptionist in a booming San Francisco office. In this role, you will greet visitors, handle incoming calls and perform general administrative duties. Proficient Receptionists will also assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry. This position is temporary but has potential to be full-time in the future.
If this sounds like an opportunity you will thrive in please send your resume in a Word document to johnny.ku@OfficeTeam.com
• Ability to handle high volume calls and multi-line calls (15 + Lines)
• Strong prioritization skills
• Create a welcoming environment
• Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry, and internet research tasks
• Ordering supplies and mail distribution
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Incoming phone call management skills
• Tech-savvy, solution oriented, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Passion for customer service roles
• 1+ years of experience of receptionist experience
To Apply for this Front Desk Receptionist opening, send your resume in a Word document to johnny.ku@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 12, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00419-9502253065
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs