Robert Half International Office Clerk in San Francisco, California
There is a great opportunity with OfficeTeam for a highly motivated, self-starting Office Clerk. This position is in San Francisco, in the heart of downtown. If you love organizing and supporting an office this role is for you! This Office Clerk will be responsible for performing various administrative support tasks, including operating office equipment and general clerical work. This position is temporary with the potential for possible longer term placement.
If this sounds like an opportunity you will thrive in please send your resume in a Word document to Sammy.Vankoll@OfficeTeam.com
• Support a high functioning, fast paced office
• Answering telephone calls and emails
• Demonstrating command of such tasks as data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, and word processing
• Aiding the front desk ad receptionist duties
• Handling a diverse set of projects for other employees as needed
• 2+ years of administrative positions
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Applications
• Comprehensive knowledge of computers, emailing, copying, and calling
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to interact well both verbally and in writing
To Apply for this Office Clerk position, please send your resume in a Word document to Sammy.Vankoll@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 10, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00419-9501369640
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs