Robert Half International IT SOX Manager in San Francisco, California
Description Strong background in IT SOX SOC and/or process improvement
• Knowledge/experience with key business processes in a cloud technology company
• The ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with internal departments including those in international locations business partners internal and external auditors
• A willingness to challenge status quo and drive continuous improvement through change and new ideas
• The ability to effectively communicate written and verbal points-of-view recommendations to key stakeholders and regularly to key stakeholders
• Strong project management skills and experience
• CISA/CISM highly desired
• 4 years of auditing related or consulting experience high tech industry a plus
• Big 4/public accounting/management consulting experience is preferred Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills Requirements
SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley, Control Testing
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs