BCD Travel Global Operations Director in San Francisco, California
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
Global Director, Operations
We're looking for a director of operations for the US and Canada to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be leading a large team for a major Life Sciences customer. You will be responsible for all operational processes surrounding sourcing, planner and group air specific to this key account. The DO will provide subject matter expertise surrounding development/enhancement of overall team process, procedure documentation development & training and compliance achievement. This role will have you leading, collaborating, challenging the status quo, and constantly reaching for the next step with your customer. If you are ready to go for it, this is the perfect role for you!
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by managing customer service levels, quality and productivity and by providing value added solutions and recommendations.
- Identify key areas for efficiency and service excellence across the client operating team
- Implement BCD M&E standard operating procedures (SOPs) and development and implement customer specific SOPs
- Operational leadership over operations management team as well as client-dedicated team overall
- Oversight of operations management team as well as overall accountability for the Sourcing, HCP and Group Air, Planning and Compliance functions
You're good at
- Solving problems, identifying gaps and finding opportunities to find efficiencies
- Leading a best-in-class team
- Building strong and trustworthy relationships with customers and internal teams
- Understanding Life Science meetings and compliance
You might also have
- Regional and global operations experience
- A proven track record of initiating change
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- BCD Travel Jobs