Microsoft Corporation Customer Success Account Manager in San Francisco, California
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture embraces a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and a passion for encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that affect billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Customer Success: Microsoft aspires to assist our customers achieve their digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help our customers successfully realize their business outcomes
Microsoft's Global Account Management Delivery (GAMD) is a fast-paced, growing global organization that focuses on scalable deliveries and cloud consumption with Small-Medium Enterprise Commercial, State Local Government, Education, and Non-profit customers. We are customer-obsessed
As a Customer Success Account Manager, you are the primary customer-facing role responsible for customer success by managing program deliveries and strong customer relationships. Our priority is the customers' successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
Key Accountabilities include:
• Fulfill Support contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions.
• Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs across Cloud and on-premises workloads.
• Define outcomes to improve the prioritized workloads' health, performance, and business capabilities to drive customer value realization.
• Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs.
• Track, escalate and plan to remediate technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate.
We are always learning and are insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other's ideas because we are better together.
We are inspired every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Customer Success Account Manager
(CSAM) to drive program management for Commercial accounts that may have Cloud, on-premise, and hybrid workload engagements running concurrently. The CSAM owns consumption and delivery execution of operative solutions and operational health and acts as the single point of orchestration for technical delivery teams and cross-cloud project oversight.
• 2+ years of success in technical engagement management OR program management.
• 2+ years of experience working directly with external facing customers.
• Prior work experience in a Program Manager position focused on Cloud and software/services solutions preferred.
• Leadership: This role requires effective communication and collaboration skills, strong executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The CSAM should demonstrate leadership when collaborating with multiple teams and critical stakeholders when delivering complex customer success solutions.
• Relationship Building: A proven history of building relationships with senior customer executives in Commercial accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get a consensus on solutions/engagements is essential.
• Program Management: The ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize activities, and determine outcomes is essential. The ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers is critical to achieving results.
• Collaboration and Communication: A proven history of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Good presentation skills with various levels of management (Senior Executives and IT management) is important for success in this role.
• Technical: Knowledge of/Experience with Cloud and hybrid infrastructures and migrations, and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights preferred. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to utilize partner solutions to solve customer needs.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Awareness of all Microsoft solutions with a focus on Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture is desirable, but a passion for technology is a requirement.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs