LinkedIn Associate, Business Operations - Sales Operations and Productivity in San Francisco, California
Business Operations Associate
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for Business Operations Associates and Senior Associates to join our “Biz Ops” team in leading our top- and bottom-line impact through objective analysis, operational insights and strategic initiatives.
Respon sibilities :
● Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
● Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
● Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Business Development, Corporate Development, and other internal groups, etc.), working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
● Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues
● Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
● Communicate effectively across all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
Business Operations Associate Basic Qualifications:
● BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science, business or related discipline
● 2+ years of work experience in a strategy related role with an emphasis on quantitative skills
Business Operations Associate Preferred Qualifications:
● Background in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, strategy or an operational or growth role within a technology company
● Proactive and passionate : You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
● High-energy, team-first attitude : You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
● Highly analytical : You’re analytical, with experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced models. SQL a plus.
● Concise and effectiv e communications : You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- LinkedIn Jobs