Robert Half International Assistant Property Manager in San Francisco, California
Description OfficeTeam is looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager for a fair housing property management company in San Francisco. Under the general supervision of the Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager will support the overall operation of the property, day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs; maintain acceptable occupancy level and develop a supportive environment for all residents, including special needs residents. The Assistant Property Manager interacts with and oversees vendors and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with onsite support staff.
Responsibilities: • Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
• Prepares, processes and signs leases and rules.
• Purchases general supplies, and services following the P.O. policy and procedures.
• Assists with inspections and monitoring work orders.
• Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits
• Composes documents, letters and prepares legal notices.
• Submits required reports and maintains records according to policies.
• Performs related work and other duties required Requirements Fluent on various technologies and platforms (i.e. Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, spreadsheets and databases) Excellent verbal and written communication skills Discretion and tact when handling sensitive information Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment with competing and constantly changing needs Must have previous experience working in HUD and Tax Credit Experience using Yardi software
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs