Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Clerk in San Diego, California
We might have an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk job for you, if you are self-starting and detail-oriented! This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based San Diego, CA.
A growing Manufacturing company is partnering with Accountemps to find an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk to join their accounting team. As part of their duties, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. A strong candidate for this job will be looking for career growth potential, and be capable of processing 200+ invoices per week.
• Balance bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a number of different ledgers
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
• Review status of delinquent accounts daily and initiate collection action by contacting customers
• Process payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
• Confirm documents and codes
• Support, communicate, and reinforce the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
• Provide information, as requested to the sales/marketing department, shippers, customers, and other stakeholders
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field desired
• Cash posting experience preferred
• Credit Memo experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
• General proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
• Demonstrated analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
• Great attention to detail
• Skilled with ERP systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: San Diego, CA
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00680-9502817333
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs