ICONMA, LLC Software Dogfood Manager in San Bruno, California
The software dogfood manager will be responsible for managing dogfood population, communicating on new software builds, collecting and reporting feedback, triaging bugs, metrics from dogfooding users.
- Manage preparation, user rights, expensing and tracking of dogfood population
- Work with SW team to define metric database queries and create dashboards to report required fishfooding/dogfooding statistics
- Aggregate usage metrics and report users that are not actively using the service
- Aggregate issues reported by users for daily/weekly trend reports of user reported issues
- Establish a monitored email alias for Fishfooders to use or to interact with them. Ensure backup support for this alias at all times.
- Communicate information to fishfooders/dogfooders about new release content, what to look out for. Working with the engineering team for input, create weekly or as often as needed Homework assignments for Fishfooders to complete and comment on. Capture Homework via wiki or a common space, so those joining later can start at Homework #1 (if appropriate).
- Support users with issues and questions that they have
- Track known dogfooding issues to understand and communicate what's been resolved and what's still open
- First level triage of dog food reported issues and bring blocker, critical issues to daily triage/health meetings
- Responsible for expansion of the Dogfood audience and collecting appropriate feedback as we get closer to launch milestones
Mandatory Bachelor’s degree
3-5 years of bug triage or technical customer support experience
Desired: 1-2 years of software engineering experience 1-2 years of project management experience As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.