Aston Carter SECOND SHIFT CSR - $19/hr in San Antonio, Texas
• Handle incoming calls for orders, service and product information in a timely and professional manner, following department procedures
• Accurately enter required data and process orders in accordance with department procedures
• Identify and probe for customer’s needs, clarify information, research issues and provide alternatives as needed
• Refer requests for service or information outside departments' responsibility appropriately
• Handle or refer billing requests as defined in desk procedures and reference tools
• Escalate special customer or service center requests or problem issues as appropriate to a supervisor or designated representative
• Notify supervisor or designated representative of issues or trends with impact on customer satisfaction
• Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management including but not limited to over time
• Achieve and maintain an average rating of 3 for the CS Rep I Level of a score card Performance Objectives
• Understand and comply with HIPPA regulations and PHI and all KCI policies.
• At least one year of call center experience
• Strong typing skills
• Capable of multitasking and toggling through 4-5 different systems (dual screens)
• Flexible & Adaptable – with schedule, workflow processes and priorities
• Capability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently
• Operate independently without close supervision
• Ability to convey a positive customer service and team-oriented attitude
• Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
• Ability to work scheduled shifts and meet all attendance and performance standards
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business dealings
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel & Outlook.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aston Carter Jobs