HCA Healthcare Clinical Informaticist in Salt Lake City, Utah
St. Mark's Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Clinical Informaticist position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
St. Mark's Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits (https://careers.hcahealthcare.com/pages/employee-benefits-and-rewards)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at St. Mark's Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications: Clinical Informaticist Full-Time
As a Clinical Informaticist you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of, and providing ongoing support for corporate/division/facility-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities related to the electronic health record and other clinically related technologies. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
· You will be responsible for the Implementation and support of corporate and division-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities related to the CPOE and other clinical informatics initiatives.
· You will develop, execute, and support of education plan, tools and resources focused on the CPOE and other clinical informatics initiatives. This includes training and onboarding of new providers and staff.
· You will be responsible for coordination, support, and completion of project assessments, project advancements, parameter settings, workflow mapping, tools, and resources focused on Clinical Informatics’ initiatives including but not limited to provider order entry and documentation, standard clinical documentation, Meaningful Use, and other technology that supports clinician workflow
· You will participate in the company-wide community of Informatics by working with the Director of Clinical Informatics and facility peers to ensure clinical applications are well supported throughout the facility
· You will be responsible for the resolution of complex issues and requests escalated to the division Service Desk or other division or health system service resources.
· You will participate in systems training for project team, serve as Super User for Clinicians
What qualifications you will need:
· Clinical degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Three to five years’ experience in clinical applications support or equivalent
· Proficiency in EPIC
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Customer service orientation and/or training
· Must have previous experience leading projections and implementation of supportive technology.
For 150 years, St. Mark's Hospital (https://mountainstar.com/locations/st-marks-hospital/) has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah's first hospital, St. Mark's team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at our 308 plus bed hospital. St Mark's drives the development of some of the regions finest clinical service areas such as neurosciences, trauma, orthopedics, cardiac care and robotic surgery. St. Mark's was named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® list. This is the eighth time this hospital has been recognized with this honor as one of the top performing Teaching Hospitals in the U.S.
St. Mark's has expanded emergency access to the communities we serve with two free standing emergency centers, Taylorsville Emergency Center (https://mountainstar.com/locations/st-markshospital/) and West Valley Emergency Center (https://mountainstar.com/locations/st-marks-hospital/) . Both locations have 10 plus patient rooms are staffed 24/7 by experienced board-certified emergency room physicians, nurses and support teams from St. Mark's Hospital. In addition to ER care, both facilities give comprehensive imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT scan), Xray, and ultrasound as well as a fully-equipped medical laboratory.
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark's sits in a picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it's a quick commute to Salt Lake's urban and cultural benefits, and a short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah's glorious national parks.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Informaticist opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- HCA Healthcare Jobs