Intermountain Healthcare Clinical Engineer - Full Time in Salt Lake City, Utah
The Clinical Engineer I is typically assigned to perform preventive maintenance and repair of individual devices and equipment, and works under direct or indirect supervision.
Wage: Range is $23.01 depending on experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes, check them out here (https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/working-for-intermountain/employee-benefits/)
Shift Details: Full Time- 40 hours/ week - 8 hr day shifts
Department: Clinical Engineering- LDS Hospital
- Preventative Maintenance: Accountable to perform preventive maintenance (PM) on all assigned equipment, including detailed documentation. May assist in writing PM protocols.
- Corrective Maintenance: Performs corrective maintenance and repairs on assigned equipment and instrumentation, including detailed documentation. Accountable to maintain proper levels of parts and supplies and assist in finding cost saving suppliers. Accountable for clear and effective communication with medical and hospital staff at all levels regarding issues / concerns, to promote professional knowledgeable resolutions.
- Policy and Procedure: Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures relative to the Clinical Engineering department, Federal, State, Local JCAHO, Equipment Resource Management (ERM) and Intermountain Healthcare.
- Prioritize Workload: Properly prioritizes workloads and manages time effectively.
- Installation: Performs inspections and installation on assigned incoming equipment according to CE policy.
- In-Service Training: Accountable to coordinate in-service training for proper use and operations of all medical equipment with departments and/or user of that equipment.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electronics Technology or two years of general electronic experience. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education will be verified.
Carrying, Climbing, Hearing / Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing / Pulling, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Squatting / Kneeling, Standing, Walking
Salt Lake City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The primary intent of this job description is to set a fair and equitable rate of pay for this classification. Only those key duties necessary for proper job evaluation and/or labor market analysis have been included. Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Thanks for your interest in continuing your career with our team!
- Intermountain Healthcare Jobs