TEKsystems Principal IAM Engineer - Privileged Access (CyberArk) in Salisbury, North Carolina
Top Skills Details:
One of our top retail customers is continuing the journey of access management consolidation and they want to grow their top level engineering team. This role will act as a resource for internal and external staff performing design, analysis, engineering and POC for new Identity and access management (IAM) technologies. Analyzes the capabilities of existing IAM products within the client that could be leveraged to solve business needs. Provides direction, training and guidance on complex technical issues. Creates tools/scripts that would help with access provisioning needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (essential functions):
• Provides in depth technical expertise in IAM technologies with a primary focus on CyberArk and Azure PIM. In addition provide knowledge on supporting technologies such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, IBM ISIM, federations, Centrify, SSO and multi factor authentication solutions.
• Performs design and implementation work for bring onboard new IAM technologies and analyzes existing technologies that could be leveraged to solve complex business needs.
• Works as a technical lead for all IAM projects.
• Executes POC work for new IAM technologies.
• Provides technical input in development of Authentication and Authorization standards and processes.
• Recommends and implements best practices for operational monitoring and capacity planning for IAM products.
• Communicates (written/verbal) with department manager, management, key users, and external vendors.
• Acts as a resource for direction, training, and guidance.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience).
• Intimate hands on knowledge of privileged access management including CyberArk, along with a working knowledge of competitive technologies.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with CyberArk. Experience of Microsoft Azure PIM is an advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience with privileged access management and general IAM.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate architectural differences between various solutions to IAM problems.
• Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
• CyberArk certification
• MCSE, MCM – Directory Services
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to identify and solve solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to identify solutions, solve problem and improve processes and services by utilizing knowledge of internal business operations and external best practices.
• Ability to plan and organize across multiple technology services disciplines.
• Excellent organization skills.
Identity, Access Management, CyberArk, domain migration, Azure PIM/PAM, BeyondTrust, Centrify
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CyberArk certifications are a plus but not required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs