Aston Carter WFH Claims Agent in Sacramento, California
• Use critical thinking and work instructions to determine the method of resolution for pending issues
• Analyzing claim information to identify discrepancies or missing information
• Sending employers standard forms to obtain additional information or clear up a discrepancy
• Reviewing wage and income information, benefits payments, and cross-matching to determine if payments were made appropriately
• Demonstrating the ability to make logical decisions
• Demonstrating the ability to manage a workload in a way that meets timeliness requirements
• All other duties as assigned by management to support claim processing
Experience & Qualifications
• 3-5 years’ experience in claim or case audits
• Proficient technical writing skills to support detailed case notes
• Critical thinking & time management skills
• Strong computer skills to facilitate the navigation of multiple systems
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs