Central Valley Specialty Hospital Receptionist / Front Desk Clerk in Riverbank, California
The Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk will attend to visitors and deals with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. The Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk will review time and attendance inquiries and discrepancies. He/she will be responsible for light administrative clerical duties.
High school graduate or equivalent, and one (1) year customer service experience preferred Healthcare setting. Must possess skill in good oral, written and interpersonal communication, grammar and spelling
Other desired qualifications:
- Demonstrates ability to consistently achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates perseverance, concentration, resourcefulness and good reasoning ability
- Demonstrates ability to cope with interruptions, remember pertinent guidelines, policies and procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work as a team member
- Some knowledge of office computer software packages, including spreadsheets and word processing
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Review time and attendance sheets and attend to inquiries/discrepancies.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Coordinate meetings, schedule appointments, and provide general clerical support.
- Meet and greet visitors and direct persons to correct destination.
- Ensure knowledge of the staff movements in and out of organization.
- Operate telephone system to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering the facility, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor building, issue visitor badges)
- Maintain and order office supplies