Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Temp – External Manufacturing Associate (Inventory) in Rensselaer, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Supports clinical and commercial drug product filling and labeling operations by maintaining inventory data integrity at drug product contract manufacturers in Oracle Process Manufacturing. This role shall review documentation related to product manufacture, shipment and destruction to determine the origin of inventory variances, so they can be eliminated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Generate monthly inventory report from OPM and reconcile with inventory reports from CMO.
• Research inventory variances to determine accurate quantity on hand and classify to appropriate root cause category for variance.
• Ability to understand production processes that impact inventory control
• Ability to collect, analyze and interpret inventory data
• Review cGMP documentation to confirm source of inventory variances
• Compile and present all evidence to support source of variances
• Complete cGMP documentation to drive inventory adjustments
• Perform Oracle inventory transactions and adjustments relating to DP manufacturing activity
Education and Experience:
• Requires Associates Degree or equivalent and related experience in warehousing or inventory management with direct experience in an electronic system.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Working knowledge of Oracle Process Manufacturing;
• Direct experience identifying root cause or inventory variances;
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
• Ability to build effective working relationships;
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database management, graphing, and presentation software
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs