AT&T Supply Service Attendant in Reno, Nevada
AT&T offers a competitive salary, benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation and more!
A job with AT&T as a Supply Service Attendant can provide you with exactly that!
What you’ll do as an AT&T Supply Service Attendant:
• Perform general warehouse functions including receiving, material selecting, shipping.
• Work with power equipment while performing general warehouse duties.
• Receive verbal and/or written work orders and instructions from supervisor.
• Perform various types of warehouse operations which all require heavy physical labor. Including repetitive tasks of lifting, pulling, and pushing 100 lbs. Works in confined space, in close proximity with other employees.
• Required to follow standards and practices while meeting production requirements.
• Perform housekeeping duties for assigned Company vehicles and various work areas for the safety of the employees.
• Must meet specific quality, production and safety standards.
• Will be expected to be the Company’s and customer advocate.
• Perform time reporting tasks on a daily basis, good attendance is required.
On the job
• Works in storeroom or warehouse with semi-outdoor conditions; exposure to rain, heat, dust and dirt.
• Wears safety glasses
Term employees are those engaged for a specific project or limited period with the definite understanding that their employment is to terminate upon completion of the project or at the end of the period. Employment is expected to continue for more than one (1) year, but no more than three (3) years
Supply Service Attendant must have the following:
• Valid state driver’s license
• Meet 275 lbs. weight limit
• Ability to lift and move up to 100 lbs.
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs