ICONMA, LLC IT Support Associate in Remote, Tennessee
· To provide basic IT systems support to end users on a variety of computer system issues; to respond to telephone calls, email and technical support requests; and to document, track and monitor issues ensuring a timely resolution.
· Identifies, researches, resolves, and responds to a high volume of simple to moderately complex issues or questions received from internal and external customers.
· Provides status and follow-up information to internal or external customers.
· Escalates calls to the appropriate departments.
· Documents customer issues in call tracking system timely and accurately.
· Assists real-time in the resolution of support issues to decrease downtime and to bring about high levels of satisfaction.
· Keeps current on policies and relevant product and industry trends in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
· Provides support after hours via on-call cell phone.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
· Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
· Computer keyboarding,
· Hearing, vision and talking
· The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description.
· They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances.
· Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time
· Associate degree in a computer technology field preferred.
· Three (3) years of computer systems related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years propriety software support experience and one (1) year Windows operations system troubleshooting experience.
· JURIS or claims management application experience preferred.
· Strong computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Windows OS, Outlook and Microsoft Office
· Strong oral, written and business communication skills
· Analytical, interpretive and decision-making skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Strong stress and time management skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.