Kronos Account Executive - Mid Market UK in Remote, United Kingdom
Account Executive - Mid Market UK
Bracknell - Bracknell Forest - United Kingdom, Remote - - United Kingdom
About the Role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in UKG to drive end to end new business sales in the UK Mid market of our Cloud solutions. Sales cycles are of a 6-9 month period from initial contact through to customer negotiation and deal closing.
• Outbound prospection and transforming leads into productive business outcomes; manage and close existing deals while cultivating, qualifying and developing new opportunities
• Communicate UKG value proposition via phone, web interaction selling, and e-mail communication
• Identify critical business issues and align UKG values accordingly
• Effectively manage relevant stakeholders throughout all stages of the sales cycle
• Articulate the value of UKG solutions in relation to business challenges
• Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles within customer, tying them all together with strategic vision and focus.
• This role would include occasional travel to customers and other company offices.
• A proven track record in end to end sales, ideally within software sales
• An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills are essential, together with a friendly and flexible approach. Confidence in cold and prospecting activities and warm calling
• Self motivated and determined mindset.
• Able to fit in to a working atmosphere that is very much geared towards teamwork
• New business/hunter mentality
• Able to manage stakeholders and mid market accounts
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs