Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Commercial Account Manager in Puteaux, France
Commercial Account Manager Puteaux, Hauts-de-Seine
What you need to know about the job
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Puteaux, Hauts-de-Seine
Shift:No shift premium (France)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In the Edge to Cloud World we live in, as a Sales Rep at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software and solutions to Customers, both directly and through our Channel Partners. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fuelling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive.
In a typical day as a Commercial Account Manager (sedentary position), you would
• Sale HPE products, services and solutions to existing and new customers via phone
• Call out, in a hunting spirit, new customers to understand their business outcome and generate new logo.
• Establish and maintain relationships in order to cooperate with decision-makers
• Cover all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and conclusion, up to roll-out management as part of the project management and professional escalation management
• Be responsible for turnover and margins
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
• Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
• Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends, some understanding of IT infrastructure (server, storage, network and Cloud)
• Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
• High self-motivated, powerful and a team player
• Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status