Aerotek Yard Worker - Slab Yard in Portland, Oregon
A global steel manufacturing company is looking for both
experienced and non-experienced production workers to assist with the
processing and manufacturing of plate steel.
This is a great opportunity for people new to this type of
work to learn how the steel industry operates and gain new skills. For those
already experienced in the steel industry come see why this company is a
leading producer of engineered steel.
These are long-term job opportunities with a company who can
offer excellent benefits and advancement opportunities for their employees.
Currently hiring for multiple departments with job duties that may include, but are not limited to:
· Operation of industrial equipment to cut, form, shape, or heat treat steel
· Material handling including operation of forklifts and cranes
· Shipping product to customers
· No experience required to be considered for these openings!
· On-the-job training offered
· Any experience working within manufacturing is a huge plus
· Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
· Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
· Must be able to work on feet for entirety of shift
· Pay is up to $20/hr depending on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs