Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Portland, Michigan
JOB OPENING: START DATE MONDAY 06/14/2021
This position is 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
There is some opportunity for weekend OT.
• Receive and process payments.
• Update lot (vehicle) notes in the system.
• Answer multi-line telephone in a professional manner.
• Face to face customer interaction.
• Use company resources to gather information and offer solutions to meet customer needs.
• Contact clients to obtain vehicle pick-up information.
• File documents according to criteria.
• Process mail incoming and outgoing per criteria.
• Read and interpret various reports and documents.
• Proper completion of sale documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
Customer service, data entry, phone etiquette, phone system, customer support, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections
PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO MKEATON@AEROTEK.COM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs