Comcast VP, Enterprise Direct Sales in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Vice President Sales, Enterprise Services
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for leading Comcast's Enterprise Business Segment within the Northeast Division. This position will prove strategic direction to the development of sales and operations organizations across five Regions to ensure they achieve the Division and Company financial and operational goals.
This position will direct a team to coordinate multiple sales channels across Direct, Indirect, national and Carrier. Success in this role will be through growth rates and revenues sold and the ability to Influence and integrate overall team strategy to meet and exceed company goals.
- Team development through recruiting, coaching, developing, training and performance management of sales teams across NED
- Collaborate w/ CHQ for development and delivery of new product and processes.
- Technical sales leadership by collaborating with Sales leaders in development of market and account strategy and planning to achieve revenue goals, implementing plans, and refining as needed.
- Technical solution expertise in Comcast technologies, customer applications, and solution selling.
- Ensure Sales and SE teams are able to effectively differentiate and position all Comcast solutions.
- Improve competitiveness of customer solutions direct engagement on large opportunities across NED.
- Increase SE selling time through coaching and process improvement.
- Evaluate current level of SE talent across NED and develop a strategy to "up-skill" SE's to a level that assure effectiveness in all facets of their job responsibilities.
- Drive Comcast Business sales by developing the overall strategy of the department focused on meeting team objectives and goals.
- Monitors team processes and procedures and makes necessary modifications to improve sales effectiveness and cycle time reduction.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Comcast Business Servicess products and services.
- Develops key leadership relationships to ensure the collaboration between the sales engineering team, National Engineering, and Technical Operations (NETO).
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast in the marketplace.
- Monitors the overall operating budget, adjusts team strategy as needed and accurately reports out to leadership on any budget issues.
- Develops new strategies to be employed by the sales engineering team to meet company goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Assist in development and delivery of product and process documentation.
- Create an enthusiastic work environment amongst the engineers - develop a culture of collaboration within the NED.
- Drive best practice sharing across NED
- Heavy travel across 5 Regions
Education Level:-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:-Computer Science, Engineering
Years' Experience:-Generally requires 9 years related experience.
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer