IQVIA Consultant, Incentive Compensation in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives. Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems and proposal development.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Develops an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions and how they would be utilized in client scenarios.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• As a business analyst, validates the client deliverables and directs the work of an offshore project team.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3-5 years of related experience Req
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs