Texas Health Resources nonregistered EEG Tech - PRN; Rotating Shifts - Respiratory Care - Plano in Plano, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano seeks to hire a nonregistered EEG Tech for PRN employment their Respiratory Care Department.
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093.
Salary: Min $22.81 – Max $35.28, based on relevant work experience.
PRN: As needed
• Performs appropriate EEG Testing for neonatal through geriatric age patients.
• Applies various recording/monitoring electrodes to patient and accurately performs studies or monitoring on inpatients and outpatients.
• Accurately places recording electrodes to patient’s head and chest.
• Ensures record keeping and documentation.
• Management of physician orders.
• Accurate, timely, legible and complete documentation of all activities.
• Collaborates with physicians regarding immediate live results to ensure timely documentation.
• Other Duties as assigned
• Serves as back-up support to department structure such as covering the front desk.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
• 1 Year EEG experience required OR
• 6 months direct patient care experience if currently enrolled in an accredited neurodiagnostic education program
• Must be able to speak, read and write English with a high level of understanding. Must be able to see the computer read outs for EEG/EMG tracings and computers used in the provision services.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (#1)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A 2020 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs