PDS Tech Inc Logistics Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Logistics Analyst, Pittsburgh, PA
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collection and analysis of project or day to day problem resolution data.
• Collection of data and regular KPI updates for projects and some department KPIs.
• Assist with project IT development and testing.
• Assist with project process maps and procedure development/changes.
• Assist with project go live, transition planning, transportation set up and testing, and post go live planning.
• Assist with Centargo launch activities.
• Update and maintain project team sites as directed.
• Update and publish action trackers in live meetings.
• Schedule project meetings as needed.
• Complete project actions and analysis as assigned.
• Manage open order tracker with FSC.
• Update the offsite inventory tracker.
• Update NCR inventory tracker and KPIs.
• Assist with day to day order shipment issues and resolution.
• SAP transactions and downloads of data as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Business, or Engineering
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• 1 -3 years of experience.
• Logistics experience.
• Project experience.
• SAP experience in material management and sales/distribution.
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio skills.
• Ability to download and analyze large amounts of data.
• Ability to record, organize, and update project action items.
• Ability to work from home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs