Aston Carter Entry Level Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, Arizona
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Description:
Provides outstanding customer service related to Veteran care through the Community Care Network (CCN) in a fast-paced contact center. Responds to inbound calls and chat messages regarding authorizations for medical and behavioral health care, provider status and availability, or claims payment and status. Accurately assesses caller requests, answers caller inquires and processes requests while focusing on first call resolution and/or appropriate call escalation protocols. May make outbound calls to schedule appointments based on Veteran or VA request. Resolves administrative eligibility discrepancies through account research and review.
• The Appointing Claims CSR manages Inbound OR outbound calls from Providers about Veterans Insurance Claims. These claims are apart of the Community Care Network (CCN)
• CCN was established to provide options for Veterans for Health Services. It allows Veterans to receive health services out of network without the issues of the VA not covering services rendered. In the past this was a strict process for a Vet to receive services out of network.
• The VA Community Care Network (CCN) is VA's direct link with community providers to ensure Veterans receive timely, high-quality care. CCN is comprised of five regional networks covering all U.S. states and territories, and is being deployed in a phased approach.
• Claims Process: a Veteran will visit the VA Medical Center. This visit will result in a a referral to a specialist doctor outside of the VA medical Network. Client has a larger network for Out of Network providers that are associated with this client to accommodate those specialist health needs.
• Specialty Doctors consist of: Orthopedics, ENT Doctors, Gynecologist, Physical Therapist, ETC. Client has a large network that allows Vets to take advantage of services no matter the location.
• Appointing Claim Reps have to have an Eye for Quality and have the capacity to do research on claims. The ideal hire is a person that ask questions, familiar with call center environments, and someone who is familiar with meeting Call Center adherences.
Inbound & Outbound responsible for answering questions specific to:
• Authorization status
• Covered services
• Provider information
• Provider contracting
• Claims status
• Claims reconsiderations
• Claims appeals
• Reauthorizations – request for services
• Questions about appointments, appointment status, reappoints, reschedules
• Veteran preference taking (Nuance)
• Urgent care
• Pharmacy authorizations
• Vaccines/IVF/Donor/Transplant inquiries on a que and calls will come in back to back - average handle time, wrap time, 1-2 minutes.
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Skills:
Customer service, Call center, Data entry, Customer support, Inbound call, Service, Microsoft office, Customer service call center, Health care, Insurance, Customer care, Computer skills, Customer service oriented, Customer service skills, Microsoft, Medical billing, Claims processing, Provider relations, Microsoft excel, Health insurance, Bilingual, Medical, Outbound calls, Claim, Administrative support, Medical claims processing, Open enrollment
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Top Skills Details:
Customer service, Call center, Data entry, Customer support, Inbound call,Service,Microsoft office, Customer service call center, Health care,Insurance,Customer care, Computer skills, Customer service oriented, Customer service skills, Microsoft, Medical billing, Cl
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1+ years of high volume call center experience in the last 3 years
High School diploma or G.E.D. (They need to send Diploma or Transcript to clear onboarding)
-High Volume Call Center Candidates - NO: COLLECTIONS! or Financial Services/ Banking
-Tech Support, Delivery Services (Logistic Call Centers), Claims Call Centers are Ideal!
- NO: Admins or Receptionist for this role.
-Familiar with working on a High Volume Auto Dialer!
-Healthcare Experience is NOT Mandatory BUT is Really Preferred
- 1 year of Healthcare and Call Center experience w/ performance metrics i.e. Call Adherence,
o High School diploma or GED
o Experience using Microsoft Office products and the Internet
o Contact center experience to include call center chat messaging
o Military experience focusing on service delivery
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Experience Level:
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs