Actalent Clinical Research Coordinator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
A nationally recognized hospital system based in Center City Philadelphia is looking for Clinical Research Coordinators to join their team! The position will be supporting a growing team with great exposure to leadership and clinical trials. There are a variety of openings supporting the following teams: Leukemia, ALS, Phase I Oncology, Neuromuscular, and Smoking Cessation. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with clinical research studies, data management, and familiarity with regulatory guidelines. Please apply if qualified or interested.
The primary role of this Clinical Research Coordinator position is the organization, coordination and implementation of a research study. The essential functions of the position include but are not limited to:
• Participate in the review and preparation of protocols for original, pharmaceutical and government clinical trials. Prepare protocols, informed consents, data collection forms and advertisements for regulatory approval.
• Organize and participate in site visits, both initiation and otherwise. Participate in budget preparation for trials; be responsible for tracking site reimbursement and allocating patient stipends. Attend Investigator meetings for Clinical Research Trials.
• Be actively involved in planning and implementation of patient recruitment into studies. Interview and evaluate participants as potential candidates for various studies enrollment.
• Coordinate scheduling of trial participants visits with study investigators and nurse practitioners as per protocol.
• Plan, direct, and assess overall study management of patient in collaboration with investigator
• Intercept and respond to trial participants phone calls. Perform telephone follow-up per study protocol
1 to 5 years of clinical research experience
Strong familiarity with GCP guidelines
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs