TEKsystems ETL Developer in Peoria, Illinois
The ETL work performed by this person will help with the integration of their internal policy administration systems to any of the following IML systems:
• External facing portals, relative to IML agents and policy owners
• Other internal systems, such as actuarial, accounting, sales and policy service functions
• If said individual also has reporting/BI, they could also participate in the creation of Power BI visualizations to aid our enterprise BI efforts
Very high level details include the creation of SSIS packages, and associated Microsoft T-SQL queries/procedures, to extract data from Microsoft SQL Server databases, and load said data into delimited text files.
Seasoned ETL / Data Developer resource (5+ years).
Core competencies include:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016
• Strong, independent and demonstrated success performing ETL work via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• ETL experience extracting and transforming data from database tables into delimited flat files
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Preferred, but not required
o Power BI development
o SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) development
o Life/Disability insurance industry experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs