IQVIA 41602 - Assoc Tech Services Mgr in Pasig City, Philippines
Provides first-line support to company employees to resolve computer software, hardware and networking problems.
Installs, configures, customizes, troubleshoots, upgrades, integrates and maintains software workstations, software applications, printers, wireless devices, hand-held devices, network configuration and firewalls for end-users.
• Reviews agent metrics and meets with agents regularly to discuss performance
• Signs time cards
• Review calendar schedule for shifts and works with respective team leads for consistency
• Responsible for building and reviewing, sending Service Now data/ticket reports to Sr. leadership
• Continues to mentor and coach jr staff
• Works with Sr. leadership to develop developmental goals for agents
• Works with Sr. leadership to develop "SMART" goals for all agents
• Able to drive escalations to a resolution by engaging multiple teams within IQVIA
• Able to lead small projects within the team (FCR increases, Customer Satisfaction increases, gotoassist licensing, etc.
• Able to work and lead small teams for a specific result
• Services as SME within the Service Desk and answers questions form more jr. staff
• Able to help with administrative duties including staff scheduling and vacation, holiday planning
• Provide first Level Second level of support and convey resolution to customer issues
• Accurate escalation of unresolved queries to the next level of support team
• Track, Route and redirect Problems to correct resources
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Should possess strong technical background, additionally
• Ability to deal with users through Calls, Chats and Email
• Should have prior technical support experience.
• Good typing speed (minimum 40 WPM and 98% accuracy).
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge
• Good interpersonal and customer care skill
• Flexible in working 24/7 environment
• Associate's Degree Pref
• 5-6 yrs of Service Desk or Information Technology Experience Pref
• 5-6 yrs of Customer Service Experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs