Lockheed Martin Sustainment Engineer Associate - Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: This Sustainment Engineer will for the Apache Fire Control program would be responsible for logistics efforts including, but not limited to:
- Model outcomes for logistics business decisions based on data/trend analysis
- Set repair priorities within the supply chain and redistribution among repair sources
- Executes decisions on repairs for suppliers to ensure we make promised delivery dates for customer requirements
- Determine spares and repair parts requirements, assuring sufficient inventory to support mission requirements, while balancing lifecycle cost affordability
- Process purchase orders for supplier agreements
- Analysis for effective supplier material lay-in management, status of execution to program needs and contractual commitments
- Supports proposal requests and provisioning determinations
Travel may be required.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
• Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance
• Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word) to include embedded formulas and pivot tables to develop routines and/or models
• Engineering, Business, Math, Information Technology, or Logistics/Sustainment/Supply Chain degree
•Experience with SAP, AMS, LiveSupply, ReLM and/or other enterprise software applications
• Experience in supply support, stock control, defense industry
• Excellent communication skills, demonstrated presentation experience
• Familiarity with statistical analysis and current modeling tools and techniques
• Track record of great customer service
• Experience or familiarity in any risk management or obsolescence
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
- Lockheed Martin Jobs