Lockheed Martin Sr Manager, Courseware & Training Center of Excellence in Orlando, Florida
Description: Position reports to the Director, Global Sustainment Centers of Excellence.
Organize, control, and integrate diverse Courseware and Training activities for all RMS Lines of Business and lead the management responsibilities associated Center of Excellence.
• Lead Courseware and Training Center of Excellence for RMS of 200 Developers and Instructors
• Provide vision and leadership in the integration of instructional technologies for simulation, online, hybrid and classroom programs
• Lead research and apply emerging technology and concepts to courseware and training initiatives
• Responsible for all phases of customer courseware development and training delivery, including needs analysis, curriculum development, course design and development, implementation and evaluation
• Lead Courseware and Training strategy and Innovation
• Lead comprehensive instructional materials and courseware (e.g., instructional design documents, instructor material, participant materials, storyboards, templates, style guides, simulations, learning modules, etc.)
• Lead the development of advanced Courseware and Training products utilizing Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality technologies
• Lead project meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, and manage project plans in accordance with department budgets and timelines
Candidate with Supervision/Leadership experience required with a broad background in end product Courseware Development and training management, and a proven track record of dealing directly with customers.
• The candidate shall possess and have demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership qualities.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Courseware and Training
• A working knowledge Instructional Systems Design.
• Creative and innovative problem solver with proven ability to formulate business recommendations and implementable solutions to large-scale, complex issues.
• Ability to develop enduring relationships and interact with leaders at all levels.
• Consistent record of high performance, with the ability to accept responsibility, exercise authority and be held accountable for assigned tasks.
Demonstrated ability to assess programs for courseware and training requirements, recommend/implement changes, and provide technical oversight to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. Develop long Courseware and training strategies to grow the business base and position the program for follow on contracts in the domestic and international areas. Manage the integration of development and delivery of products between customers (internal and externals), Engineering and Technology, and the end user. Particular emphasis is on the customer relationships and fostering long term team building.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs