Lockheed Martin Program Manager, FVL Training and Logistics Solutions in Orlando, Florida
Description: The TLS Future Vertical Lift (FVL) Program manager will be responsible for execution of the overall for overall TLS scope for all Future Vertical Lift programs. The TLS FVL Program Manager will lead highly skilled Training, Logistics Information Systems and Support Equipment teams within the TLS Line of Business (LOB) and will provide the primary TLS interface with Sikorsky FVL Sustainment Leadership, and Internal/External Customers and partners. This position will have management responsibility of all TLS FVL PMs and support staff required to deliver all FVL related program performance including program phases of development, production, sustainment, and strategy implementation. The TLS FVL program manager will:
• lead diverse teams in the development and execution of unique and comprehensive technical solutions that bring innovation and affordability to the customer.
• be directly responsible for interfacing with Sikorsky and customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between Sikorsky offerings and customer requirements and desires
• collaborates with the Sikorsky capture teams to shape, create, estimate, and propose innovative solutions, as it relates to TLS training and logistics scope of work, that will ultimately influence customer solicitations resulting in the company’s ability to propose and deliver differentiating offerings that increase win probabilities and add value
• drive teams to meet all contractual and technical commitments made to the programs while ensuring teams track Earned Value Management System Metrics, technical and staffing risks, cost, schedule, performance, baseline in documents, and key Technical Performance Measures (TPM).
• provide timely and accurate projections of resource requirements. Work closely with first- and second-line functional leaders to identify and secure appropriate staffing, coordinate with the Program Management Office (PMO) and first line managers on proposed staffing changes prior to changes.
• ensure organizational standard processes are adapted, approved and executed. Leverages proven processes, lessons learned, and best practices from other parts of business or industry. In concert with the LOB and/or Market Segment Leadership, ensures program plans and technical baselines are consistent with Program Control processes and TLS Practices.
• formal presentations to internal and external audiences including senior leadership
• provide leadership to develop the TLS proposal inputs to support Sikorsky proposal activities for new domestic and international business initiatives
• BA/BS Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project and/or Program Management
• Experience in Earned Value Management System
• Risk & Opportunity Management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• U.S. citizen that holds or is qualified to obtain Secret level U.S. Government security clearance
• Successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in developing strategic plans that drive business results along with planning for NBF and IRAD activities on an annual basis
• Knowledge in training elements /skills in logistics Information Systems and Support Equipment
•Demonstrated excellent team building and interpersonal skills, capable of relationship building with customers and employees at all levels and across multiple geographic locations.
•Demonstrated Business acumen
•Ability to effectively lead a diverse team of employees across functions
• Domestic and International travel required (Approx. 20%)
• Full Spectrum Leadership
• Understanding of U.S. DOD Sustainment execution concepts
• External and End User customer relationship building
• Highly motivated, self-starter with superior leadership and interpersonal skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs