Lockheed Martin Financial Mgmt. Analyst (Level 2) in Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
Performs one or multiple financial activities
within various finance job functions. Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration. Performs multiple financial cost analyses functions, including cost
allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system. Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepares financial reports. Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or related discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Strong Analytical ability and Problem Solving Skills with attention to detail and reporting accuracy
- Quick Learner with aptitude for various systems and processes
- Proficient in in MS office
- Self Starter who can work effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Advanced excel skills including Pivot tables, lookups and graphs. Team Player & Self starter with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management (EVM) principles and their application to the program including EVMS Metrics and reporting
- Work effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Tools Experience: SAP, Cobra and Hyperion
- IPMR reporting experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs