Hilton Director of Spa - Conrad Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Are you an empowering leader? Do you enjoy creating experiences with impact? If you have a passion to deliver purposeful service we invite you to take your career to the next level by joining the team at the boldly designed and stunning Conrad hotel located in Orlando. Opening Fall 2023, there is a unique opportunity to join the opening team as a Director of Spa!
Sitting on the 1,100 acre Evermore Orlando Resort, the property will comprise of 433 exceptional guestrooms including 61 suites, 56K square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, and five dining experiences including a uniquely elevated, high-end Mexican rooftop dining experience with scenic views of the lagoon.
Want to learn more? Conrad Orlando (hilton.com) (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/orlcici-conrad-orlando/)
What will I be doing?
As a Director of Spa , you would be responsible for directing and administering the activities and services of all Spa-related operations (i.e. Spa, Fitness Center, Salon, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and administer all Spa operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, product quality and innovation, merchandising and marketing/revenue generation, inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Develop and implement spa menus and marketing strategies
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote spa services to maximize overall revenue
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of spa products, services, facilities, events and pricing and policies
- Resolve guest issues and concerns to guest satisfaction
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Director of Spa - Conrad Orlando
Requisition ID: HOT09IZJ
- Hilton Jobs