Fiserv Director, Client Operations Support in Omaha, Nebraska
What does a great Director, Client Operations Support, Sr Advisor do?
At Fiserv, our Director of Client Operations Support work strategically and collaboratively to support and grow our channel partner relationship with large financial institutions. You will be working with both internal Fiserv partners and external clients at financial institutions to support building the relationship and growing the channel partnership. The Director of Client Operations Support is focused on building and managing the client relationship, increasing wallet share, and driving client retention activities in support of large/enterprise merchant clients across US/CAN/EU. The Director of Client Operations Support will also partner closely with the business to ensure strategic alignment with both short and long-term business objectives and goals. The Director of Client Operations Support must have the tenacity and strategic focus to work through complex technical, client relationship concerns and drive those concerns to resolution with timely communications to the client. You will interact day to day with a leading financial institution with roles within the product management and sales/service organizations to envision, design, and build processes to support and grow enterprise merchants.
To be successful in this role, you will:
· Acts as a principal point of contact to internal partners, and as the primary contact for the client relationship on behalf of Fiserv
· Clearly understand client needs by applying a strategic, consultative selling approach to cultivate payments optimization strategies and develop appropriate product solution recommendations.
· Partner closely with sales, technology, incident management, PMO, product, service management and client support to identify client needs and opportunities
· Collaborate with all leaders within service management and client support, as well as cross-functional leadership, with a focus on maintaining superior customer service levels, innovation based on client needs and strategic insight/partnership
· Expand and improve relationships with the client’s executives, decision makers, influencers, and users
· Monitor client satisfaction, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly communicate with clients’ key stakeholders in conjunction with the Merchant Portfolio and Merchant Sales organizations
· Participate in meetings with clients, client vendors, and/or other partners to assist with escalations, operational issues and technical issue resolutions
· Develop and implement a standard engagement framework that will enable high performance, drive strong client relationships, high client retention and grow the business relationship
· Enable growth opportunities by identifying, championing, and/or supporting “needle-moving” new growth initiatives
· Establish and maintain strong internal relationships with key technology, compliance, incident management, credit risk and international operations partners
· Implement and support ongoing client strategy and co-coordinating cross-sell opportunities
· Demonstrated ability to grow and expand relationships for enterprise clients
· Experience and comfort level working with C-suite level client stakeholders
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
· Bachelors Degree Required and/or 10 years applicable work experience
· Experience in Merchant Acquiring Industry preferred
· Ability to build, maintain, and leverage relationships effectively in a matrix environment
· Experience creating a sense of urgency and driving escalation and issue resolution to closure by leveraging strategic processes/procedures in coordination with supporting resources
· Ability to deliver effective and timely communications effectively with both external clients and stakeholders as well as internal stakeholders.
· Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multi-faceted financial institutions or similar institutions, especially with relationship banker
Preferred Skills, Ex
- Fiserv Jobs