CommonSpirit Health Appointment Scheduler in OMAHA, Nebraska
Location: Lakeside Family Practice Clinic
Job Summary / Job Purpose
Under general supervision, schedules appointments for patients, medical procedures, tests and studies ordered by the physician.
• Responsible for answering phone calls and scheduling patient appointments.
• Conduct patient pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and medical care.
• Schedule tests, procedures, and referral appointments.
• Communicate with patients regarding appointments and instructions for procedures and tests
• Collect insurance information and patient personal data.
• May collect fees such as co-pays / co-insurance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience (required and preferred):
• 2 years related experience in a healthcare environment required.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities (https://careers-commonspirit.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435626305) to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2021-156657
Employment Type Full Time
Department Family Practice Clinic
Hours / Pay Period 80
Standard Hours 8:00-4:30
Facility / Process Level : Name CHI Health Clinic
Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs