NMC Industrial Services, LLC Account Manager - 12515 in OFallon, Missouri
For over 40 years, RION Equipment has attracted the most talented individuals in the material handling and rental industry. We grew from a single location business to a dynamic one-stop-shop solutions provider across the Upper Midwest. We reward our team members with excellent compensation and benefits packages. From volunteer time off and tuition reimbursement to 401(k) plans and paid military leave - we offer stability and growth while encouraging a work-life balance.
RION Equipment is looking for an independent, results-driven Sales Representative to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing equipment dealership. You'll be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by creating relationships with those who build our communities. The primary product focus is railcar mover equipment and large capacity forklifts. You'll present, promote and sell to existing and prospective customers to achieve sales targets. You'll get internal support for financing, service, parts and maintenance to provide a full solution to your clients. The successful applicant will be provided a company vehicle. If you have a passion for the construction equipment industry and the drive to sell, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are looking for an individual who has the drive and ambition to capitalize on the opportunity of joining an organization in growth mode. If you're ready for the challenge, apply or contact us today: (402) 891-7555 or email@example.com.
*If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-891-7555.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Use an entrepreneurial mindset to launch and successfully establish a new brand and product representation, with the horsepower that exists from a longstanding dealership operation.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Proactively plan territory management techniques, utilizing CRM system, to establish deep penetration of products and services offered in assigned territory.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential and pre-qualifies value of existing and prospective customers to the organization.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
ABOUT RION Equipment:
RION Equipment, formerly RAKA Handling, has been serving the upper Midwest since the 1970's. This change in our business means great things for potential candidates. We're growing and investing in our company and employees. We are investing in the personnel skills and in a fleet of industry-leading material handling and aerial equipment and service solutions. Come be a part of our experienced and knowledgeable sales and service teams that help our customers with comprehensive equipment solution packages that best serve their business needs.
RION Equipment hires the best in sales and se vice personnel behind a complete line of quality products, including:
- Taylor Big Red Forklifts
- CAT Forklifts
RION Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. RION Equipment shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity