Aerotek Material Handler in North East, Maryland
• Safely and efficiently utilize warehouse material handling equipment
• Utilize RF units and pick tickets, and receiving documentation
• Build stable, well-built and accurate pallet loads for shipment
• Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
• Understand pallet layers, heights, and counting methods used when working with pallets of product
• Read and understand product descriptions, packaging and pick ticket messages
• Consistently meet established company production and service level standards
• Utilize good housekeeping processes
• Utilize effective food safety measures
• Utilize warehouse processes to minimize damage and other areas of waste
• Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
• Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
• Housekeeping during and at the end of shifts
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or or general education degree (GED) required. • Previous experience in a warehouse or with heavy lifting preferred • Ability to lift up to 60 pounds continually during shift • Ability to consistently meet minimum production stan
Contact number !
4107775075 EXT 55350
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs