Kronos Engineering Program Manager in Noida, India
Engineering Program Manager
Noida - - India
Software & Product Development
The Program Manager is responsible for driving, tracking the software development within the engineering organization. The role will work across the engineering organization to plan, manage, and drive the execution of multiple projects for an enterprise SaaS product. Works closely with Senior Engineering Leadership including Engineering Directors, Product Line Directors, and others to ensure successful, efficient, and on time releases. This role will be the go-to person in the organization that is going to orchestrate and shepherd the flow of software from development to production.
• Ability to influence across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
• Partner closely with counterparts in Development, QA, Product Management, and Architecture to ensure the success of their products.
• Develop and communicate strategy, plans, issues, and risks effectively throughout the organization
• Take the lead on release management activities and drive release practices and improvements.
• Make strategic and tactical recommendations to Senior Engineering Leadership to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
• Closely tracks delivery of requirements from product teams.
• Creates and delivers presentations, develops communications and communicates to cross-functional audiences both internally and externally.
• Identifies, develops, and implements tools and metrics to drive project/program and release management success.
• Drives on-going retrospection to foster continuous improvement.
• BE/B.Tech./MCA degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 10+ years of industry experience
• Exposure to programming and the ability to understand basic software architecture concepts.
• Strong understanding of project and program management best practices.
• Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams and off-shoring partners
• Proven ability to influence across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
• Proven track record of delivering projects and programs from initiation through implementation
• Project Management (PMP) certification is a preferred
• Working knowledge on tools like Jira, Confluence and has worked in an Agile environment
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs