Edwards Lifesciences Site Activation Specialist TMTT in Niedersachsen, Germany
• Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on all aspects of technical matters related to investigational products and procedures including imaging through conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service structured education programs on two or more therapies or one highly specialized therapy, while translating training needs, providing consultation on complex situations and proposing dynamic solutions
• Act as a lead in providing education on all aspects on two or more therapies or one highly specialized therapy of assigned device(s), device handling, implantation and troubleshooting techniques related to equipment, tools and products required for device implants including full certification for independent case support while influencing decisions and facilitating new relationships to prepare new sites while influencing decisions and monitoring compliance in new sites
• Act as a subject matter expert to continuously improve training curriculum, training materials and training tools, based on clinical trial experience, EW guidelines and SOP
• Provide coaching, mentoring, and knowledge transfer to team member on launch and complex activities
• Responsible for certification of the centers, physicians and other related staff, as well as EW personnel and as outlined within EW SOP
• Identify potential adoption strategies
• Fully monitor clinical support activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts, as well as, competitive activity with cross-functional teams (e.g., sales)
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field, 5 years years experience of previous related medical device and/or clinical experience Required or
Other: in Technical degree in Nursing, 7 years years experience of related medical device and/or clinical experience Required
Other: in Training experience in clinical / technical environment Preferred
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite and ability to operate general office machinery
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal relationship skills including facilitating, influencing, negotiating and relationship management skills
• Ability be adaptable and travel to new sites across the region (e.g., Europe); must have a flexible mindset
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Full knowledge and understanding of cardiovascular science
• Full understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology including the applications and “language” of the market and Edwards Lifesciences
• Full understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and documents, device accountability and adverse events reporting
• Full imaging analysis software skills (e.g. 3Mensio, TomTec, Vitrea, Circle VI, etc.)
• Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in Germany?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in Germany also offers the following benefits:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
Flexible working hours, remote working
Pension plan Risk
Insurance Meal Benefits
Service Awards Enhanced
Employee Stock Purchase Programme
Employee Assistance Programme
Comprehensive Wellness Programme including onsite gym, yoga classes and massage, preventive health checks, healthy lifestyle webinars, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
- Edwards Lifesciences Jobs