NBC Universal Manager, Customer Base Growth Forecasting & Strategy, Peacock in New York, New York
Job Number 63780BR
Job Title Manager, Customer Base Growth Forecasting & Strategy, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business Peacock Growth Marketing
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant finance experience, or FP&A
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills required – organized, accurate & detail-oriented
• Must have excellent PC skills with expert proficiency in Excel and strong proficiency in PowerPoint
• Team player who enjoys both working independently and values being part of a unit
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a highly challenging and constantly changing environment
• Ability to build and maintain comprehensive performance media and budget allocation models
• Passionate about the numbers, with a keen eye for detail, and puling insights from vast quantities of data
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs