Robert Half Machine Learning Engineer in New York, New York
Description 1) 7+ years experience developing and designing ML technologies and systems
2) 5+ years experience with NLP and/or LLMs
3) Proficiency in Python and related ML and NLP toolchains (pytorch, tensorflow, SpaCy, HuggingFace, etc.)
4) Bachelor's degree in ML, Computer Science or related tech fields
5) Experience creating and/or tuning LLMs
6) Production experience maintaining, training, and deploying models Requirements PyTorch, TensorFlow, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Processing Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs