NBC Universal IAM System Administrator in New York, New York
Job Number 67205BR
Job Title IAM System Administrator
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Sub-Business Cyber Security
Posting Category Technology & Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• The IAM Systems Administrator must have 2 or more years’ experience in at least 2 of the following areas: SailPoint, Oracle WaveSet, TOMCAT, JBOSS, or Drupal
• Active Directory administration
• I&AM system administration and troubleshooting
• ServiceNow, JIRA or other similar ticketing systems
• Scripting experience (Python, Bash, etc.)
• Windows / Linux / Mac administration and configuration
• Knowledge and understanding of IDPs such as PING, OKTA, Azure
• Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting
• Basic Knowledge of SQL
• Fast learner and the ability to understand large complex infrastructures
• Expertise working on a team with motivated cross-functional individuals
• The ability to work with demanding customers
• The ability to work as part of a team and share knowledge
• The ability to work directly with Customers and understand their needs and concerns
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work across platforms and with various support teams
• Ability to want to learn and grow
• Must be a team player
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
- NBC Universal Jobs