Robert Half International Data Reporting Analyst in NEW YORK, New York
A Robert Half Tech client in the financial services space is looking for a data reporting analyst. If interested please apply today!
• Work directly with business partners in defining reporting requirements; where needed create prototypes of the reports to help facilitate the design.
• Work closely with project managers, development teams, quality assurance, and other teams to define the comprehensive project plan and deliver reporting solutions.
• Analyze data related business problems and provide solutions with BI tools and technology.
• Understand cross-functional business relationships and their use of information.
• Provide technical support for reporting and data analysis:
o Data Management (Data Back-up, Extract, Import, Update, Delete, etc.)
Develop and execute data clean-up measures
Enrichment of existing records, remove duplicates
Campaign list uploads, data scrubs, leads, opportunities and territory reassignments
Maintain a record of original data and corrected data
Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner
o Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
Evaluate large datasets for quality and accuracy.
Build test suites using SQL queries and other DQ tools.
Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs