Robert Half Bookkeeper/ Leasing Admin in New York, New York
Robert Half has an opportunity available for a bookkeeper/leasing admin interested in a permanent position. We are in need of organized and self-driven accounting professionals for a new Bookkeeper position. This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the New York, New York area and will be a permanent position. Apply today for this great career opportunity!
● Team player.
● Assign and proof all daily leasing paperwork.
● Gather all necessary information needed for the processing and closing of rental applications in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
● Verify the accuracy of all application information and documentation.
● You are the finishing touch to the closing process. You will work closely with the sales team and clients to finalize the documents and leases.
● Responsible for managing lease renewals and tenant relations.
● Keep all tenant data up to date and organized.
● Provide application status updates to prospective renters, resolve discrepancies or problems, and ensure quality customer service.
● Organize move-in and move-out logistics with operations.
● Responsible for tenant rent collections.
● Analyze monthly leasing reports and forecast occupancy trends.
● You will be responsible for categorizing and matching downloaded transactions from online banks to the correct Expense/Income Accounts on all company’s LLC’s.
● Weekly sanity check reports across all bank accounts.
● Monthly reconciling the statements for each account.
● Monthly Rent Roll reports/explain Discrepancies Occupancy and collection %.
● Each Q Sales tax reports for hotel sales
If this is you or someone you know, please email a Word copy of your updated resume to julia.gaeta@roberthalf
Requirements - 2+ years of related experience- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Practical knowledge of leases
Demonstrated knowledge of financial reporting
Command of Microsoft Excel
Credit Reports experience
Adeptness in tax law
Adobe Acrobat experience
Strong familiarity with Google Sheets
General familiarity with reconciliations
Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Prior accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
Strong time management and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs