Lockheed Martin Operations Manager / Energy Efficiency / Nashville, TN in Nashville, Tennessee
Description: Ability to multi-task, take direction and meet deadlines is paramount - this position is responsible for regular, direct customer and Trade Ally contact. Manages a team of 6-10 Project Coordinators. Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between Operations Team and Program Staff. The individual who fills this role will perform a range of tasks including reviewing status of projects and budgets; managing systems and schedules for tracking projects and associated deliverables, collecting and analyzing data, reporting results and metrics to both internal and external stakeholders, and assisting with project and program process. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with Program Staff and clients.
Other specific duties include:
• Work with program staff to actively manage projects through the entire project cycle.
• Review incoming paperwork with assigned workgroup on a regular basis to determine program eligibility, appropriate track and additional customer requirements. Must also be able to independently determine appropriate action for follow-up and be able to convey the appropriate action to others.
• Daily utilization of a customized incentive tracking system.
• Uses the web and other resources to search and retrieve information needed to address specific inquires and data requirements.
• Utilize incentive tracking system and hard copy organization techniques to maintain and report on incentive status in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Interact with management and subject matter experts on a daily basis.
• Takes direction within a team setting and completes team-related work promptly
• Provide general program information to inquiries received via all incoming channels
• Work with Engineering staff to evaluate individual projects for eligibility and cost-effectiveness
• Develop and implement Quality Control/Assurance processes
• Special projects as assigned
Previous direct managerial experience
Experience in the Energy Efficiency field is required
Familiarity with databases (MS Dynamics Preferred)
Strong attention to detail
Customer Service orientation
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work with minimal direction
Quantitative skills, audit, or quality control experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.